Wednesday, January 15, 2014

To Touch the Sun Cover and Release Date

I'm breaking into my narrative about the evolution of To Touch the Sun to show you all the cover of the book.

https://scontent-b-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/1608929_10152185877486241_2072173974_n.jpg?oh=f71beeb85a79e96c5467afcb03d62ae3&oe=52D7568F

I now have not only a book cover for To Touch the Sun but a release date. Feb. 25 is when the book will be available on Amazon and in stores.

This book has truly been a labor of love. I wrote it simply to try to get an agent and I ended up falling in love with the characters and the setting. I think that's why it's so special. It came out of no where in a way. For five years I looked for an agent or publisher, writing three more books in the series in the meantime and a spin off featuring two characters from book number three. To finally find a publisher in Dagda Publishing was especially joyous. To finally see the book taking shape is even more so. I hope everyone enjoys reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I'll have more information as it becomes available, but check on Amazon Feb. 25. In the meantime, check out and "like" Dagda's Facebook page. Dagda is a small publisher trying to get started in a tough field. Support is a wonderful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment